Monday, February 16, 2015

Electric Cobra Yoga Facebook Page

So many new things happening in the life of this artist! I have started a personal and private yoga studio called 
Electric Cobra Yoga! (click the link!)

Emphasizing lifestyle, using yoga techniques and asana practice, to promote both physical and mental well-being. It's fun, it's inclusive. It's yours. Let me bring yoga to YOU! In the comfort of your space. Or in my cozy, quiet space. 

KEEP CALM
and 
BHUJANGASANA

Electric Cobra Yoga is offering all new clients a very special rate to get 
moving right away. The Grand Opening rate is 3 personalized classes for $90. 
You are welcome to join me in my private studio, or I would love 
to join you in the comfort of your own home. I am looking forward 
to working with everyone individually to create a dynamic home practice. 

You can email me to purchase your 3 sessions at electriccobrayoga@gmail.com




   


Subscribe to the Electric Cobra Yoga mailing list


* indicates required















    Email Format
   

















  •       

       

       





    No comments: